These past few weeks have been very difficult for everyone, and all of us are looking forward to returning to our normal schedules and routines. Many things have changed, but our commitment to the well-being and safety of our patients and staff remains the same. We are happy to report that our office is able to re-open to more routine care with some modifications.
Our office has always followed infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Association (ADA). We do this to make sure that we are up-to-date on any new guidelines and recommendations. During the COVID 19 pandemic, these agencies have recommended some added safety procedures which we have implemented. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before scheduled appointments to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will be offering a “virtual waiting room” in order to limit the number of people in our reception area at any one time. Please call our office (970) 893-4998 when you arrive and we will give you instructions before entering.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter our foyer and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer. You will also be given a mouth rinse to use prior to your dental appointment.
- We have removed reading materials, toys, etc. from our waiting room as these items are difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and to allow for extra time in following the enhanced infection control measures.
- If you have a scheduled appointment in the next few weeks, we may call to make changes in your appointment time in order to completely follow these new guidelines. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. These measures are in accordance with the CDC, OSHA, and the ADA in order to protect you, other patients, and our staff. We ask for your patience as we do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
We can’t express how much we appreciate each of our patients and your understanding during this time. We are looking forward to seeing you again! Thank you for the trust you place in our dental team.
Nathan W. Schaffner, D.D.S. and Team
1337 Riverside Ave, Suite 1
Our modern and comfortable dental office is conveniently located at 1337 Riverside Avenue, Suite 1, Fort Collins, Colorado 80524. We are directly southeast of the “Fort Collins Coloradoan”, midway between Lemay Avenue and Prospect Road. We have easy in and out access from Riverside Avenue and ample parking.
We are pleased to treat patients from all across the northern front range including Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Severance, Berthoud and Red Feather just to name a few. We also have patients who travel from southern Wyoming, Nebraska and the northeastern plains of Colorado.